MEDIGOLD IS OUR OFFICIAL SELLING PARTNER. DESCRIPTION: The otoscope is a classic medical device in ENT. The devices adopt the total reflection of optical fiber, and make the light path and observation of light tend to be coaxial through the optimization design, which increase the visual field of view. It is used to view the tympanic membrane and external ear canal to diagnose outer and middle ear pathologies. HOW TO USE THIS DEVICE: Tum on the device by pushing downwards (or upwards). Select a reasonable tip for patient's ear canal and push it onto the head and screw the tip clockwise, generally, the tip size of 4mm is for adults and 2.4 mm is for children. Put the otoscope with a tip into the ear canal of patient, and examine through the viewing window which is with 3x magnification. ATTENTION: The otoscope should only be used to examine ear when a tip is fitted. It is an intermittent operated device, 1 minute ON, 5 minutes OFF.
- MAINTENANCE - Changing the Bulb - (A) Turn off the power and unscrew the head from the handle of device (B) Pull the old bulb downwards, and replace with new one; (C) Screw the head back on to the handle. ATTENTION - 1. Please use the specialized bulb for this device. 2. After the bulb burns out, the temperature will remain high for approximately 5 minutes. 3. Please wait for a moment to avoid injury.
- CHANGING THE BATTERY: (A) Unscrew the bottom cover from the handle; (B) Remove the old AA batteries, and replace with new ones. Ensure the anode of the batteries points to the head of the device; (C) Screw on the bottom cover of the handle. ATTENTION - Replace all batteries simultaneously and do not use alkali manganese batteries with lithium as bulb life will be reduced; Do not leave worn batteries in the handle; Please take out batteries from the device if not in use for a prolonged period
- CLEANING & DISINFECTION: Clean the surface of device with 75% alcohol solution at least once a week, avoiding the lenses in the head. And corrosive or polishing detergent is prohibited. ATTENTION - Do not soak, autoclave or let water dip into the device!
- PERIODIC CHECKS: Preventive inspection & maintenance to be performed including the frequency of such maintenance. The following safety check should be performed at least every 12 months by a qualified person who has adequate training,knowledge, and practical experience to perform these tests - Inspect the equipment & accessories for mechanical & functional damage; Inspect the safety relevant labels for legibility; Verify that the device functions properly as described in the instructions for use
- ELECTRICAL CLASSIFICATION - (A) Equipment Classification with respect to protection from electric shock: Internally powered equipment. (B) Degree of protection from electric shock: TYPE B. (C) Equipment not suitable for use in the presence of flammable mixture: Yes (D) Mode of operation: intermittent operation