Warranty Period - 1 Year repair warranty (*TnC Apply)
Operating procedure – Relax at least 15 minutes before measuring your blood pressure, to reduce the error due to physical activity.
- Slip the pressure of over your left arm and extend your left arm with pump facing up. Tighten the cuff around your arm making sure that the sound head is on the inside of the arm just above the elbow (this the position of the large artery near the elbow)
- Feel the pulse of the artery with your finger tips and inflate the cuff after closing the air flow value on the bulb. Keep listening to the beat. When you can no longer here the beat, raise the pressure by additional 22-30 mm.
- Deflate the cuff slowly so that the pressure drops while 2-4 mm/sec. The moment you hear the sound of the pulse beat note the reading of the gauge. This is your systolic blood pressure.
- Allow the pressure to continue dropping at the same rate. At that point where you can no longer here the sound, read the gauge. This is your diastolic blood pressure.
- The BP operator should be handled with care no dropping or jarring.
- Needle should indicate zero when cough is fully deflated
- Always deflate cuff before storing
- Avoid hitting objects against the surface of the stethoscope (sound head).
- The device should be calibrated every 2 years normally and also after repair