These Water Bottles Can Be Used With Hot And Cold Water For Hot And Cold Therapy. In Case of - Joints Pain, Muscular Cramps, Muscle Pull, Stomach and Back Aches, Arthritis & Rheumatic Pains, Menstrual Pains, Bed Warmer, Sports Aches & Pains, Soothing Children & Elders.
DIRECTION FOR USE -
For Hot Therapy :
- When filling the bottle do not use boiling water.
- Fill to maximum of two third capacity.
- Check the bottle for any leakage by holding upside down position.
- Expel air by lowering carefully on to a flat surface until water appear at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage.
CAUTION : Boiling water is not recommended for use in water bottles. This is due to the risk of bottle being degraded and the risk of injury in case of leakage.
For Cold Therapy : Same procedure can be followed with Cold Water for Cold Therapy.