HOW TO USE –
- Battery installation - Open the battery cover and replace the battery. Pay attention to the correct position of the positive and negative electrodes
- Switch the thermometer to human body temperature mode, and measure the temperature.
- Align the thermometer probe in the middle of the forehead/ hand and keep it vertical, the distance is about 1 – 5 cm
- Start the measurement, & it will say “Normal Temperature”/ “High Temperature”, depending upon your body temperature.
- This product is a medical infrared thermometer that professionally measures the temperature of the human body. According to the difference of human skin, the measured temperature will be different.
- When the room temperature changes greatly, the medical infrared thermometer should be placed in the room for 20 minutes before use.
- When the person to be measured comes from a place that is significantly different from the measured ambient temperature, stay in the environment for more than 5 minutes, and wait for the ambient temperature before measuring.
- The surrounding environment of the person under test should be stable.
- Do not use the instrument outdoors or in a place with strong sunlight.
- Do not hold the front end of the thermometer during measurement.
- The measurement site must not be covered by hair. If you have sweat, wipe it off with a dry towel. Measuring later will affect the measurement result.
Make sure to remove the hair and sweat from the forehead before measuring.