This nebulizer is a mesh type nebulizer for treating the upper and lower respiratory tract. The nebulizer and inhalation of medication prescribed or recommended by a physician can prevent against diseases of the respiratory tract treat the side effects of these disorders and accelerate healing for more information on possible applications consult your physician or pharmacist. The device is suitable for inhalation at home medicines should only be inhaled when instructed by a physician inhalation should be performed in a calm and relaxed atmosphere inhale slowly and deeply to enable the medicine to reach the small bronchi deep into the lungs exhale normally. IMPORTANT - Protecting against leaks - When filling the medicine container with medicine, ensure that you do not exceed the maximum mark (8ml.) the recommended filling amount is between 2ml and 8ml. During use. You can tilt the device up to a maximum angle of 40˚ in any direction without impairing its nebulizing function or the success of the treatment. However, please try to hold the device as upright as much as possible.Automatic switch off - The device has an automatic switch – off function. To prevent damage to the mesh, the device switches off automatically when the medicine/liquid has been almost entirely used up. Do not use the device if the medicine container or water tank is empty. The device switches off automatically if the substance to be sprayed is no longer in contact with the mesh.
Warranty Period - 1 Year repair warranty. No warranty on mesh cap. (*TnC Apply)
- PREPARING THE NEBULIZER: For reasons of hygiene, it is imperative that the nebulizer and accompanying accessories are cleaned and disinfected after every use. If the therapy requires that various different medicines be inhaled in succession, ensure that the medicine cup module is rinsed after every use.
- FILLING THE ATOMIZER: Open the medicine container by opening the clip, & fill the medicine container with medicine. Do not overfill, the maximum recommended fill amount is 8ml. Use medication only on the advice of a physician, & check the appropriate inhalation duration & quantity for your needs. If the recommended doses of the medicine is less than 2ml, add this quantity to at least 4ml using only isotonic saline solution. Always follow your physician's instruction.
- FITTING ACCESSORIES: Attach the accessories (mouthpiece, adult it mask or child mask) firmly to the assembled medicine container. Place the device to your mouth and close your lips firmly around the mouthpiece. When using either of the masks. Place it over the nose and mouth. Start the device using the on/off button. The spray mist coming from the device and the illuminated blue LEDs show that the device is working perfectly.
- BREATHING TECHNIQUE: The right breathing technique is important to ensure that the particles are distributed as widely as possible into the air ways. So that they can enter the air ways and lungs. You must inhale slowly & deeply, hold your breath briefly (5 to 10 seconds) and then exhale quickly. You should only use nebulizers to treat respiratory disorders if advised by your physician. Certain medicines are only available on prescription.After treatment,switch off device using the on/off button
- CLEANING: Remove the mouthpiece & any accessories from the atomizer. Add 6ml of clean water to the medicine container (1) and switch on the device to first remove any medicine residue from the mesh. (Please use up the entire liquid). Remove the batteries. If any traces of medical solutions or impurities remain on the gold-colored contacts on the device & atomizer, use cotton buds to remove them. First clean the device as per the steps given, & then disinfect the product, as per the manual.
How to use the baby is medicine liquid s