This Infrared Thermometer is used to measure an objects temperature based on the relationship between temperature and measurable Infrared radiation. Simply aim the unit’s probe toward the surface to be measured to obtain a quick and accurate temperature. To ensure proper use, please be sure to read this user manual carefully, paying close attention to the safety precautions.
1. In order to use this product correctly, please read the user manual before use.
2. In order to properly use this product, pleaser carefully read the full text of this manual before using, in particular the “safety precaution” section.
3. Please keep the instructions on the side for easy checking.
BASIC PRINCIPLES: All objects above absolute zero temperature emit certain percentage of infrared radiation energy based on its temperature. The amount of the radiation energy and the distribution of the wavelength have very closely relationship. When human body temperature in 36 – 37 ° C, it emits wavelength 9-13um of infrared radiation. Based on this principle, according to the relationship between surface forehead temperature and eardrum of ear temperature, we are able to measure the human body actual temperature.
1. Use of this thermometer is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your physician. It is dangerous for user to perform a self-treatment based on the measuring result. Be sure to follow doctor’s instruction.
2. Keep the thermometer out of the reach of children. For accidental swallow of battery or other component, please consult the doctor at once.
3. The patient who suffer the external otitis and media otitis or other ear disease that will be prohibited to using the product to measure ear temperature. It may worsen the lesion.
INTENDED USE: The thermometer is intended to measure ear canal and forehead temperature at home or hospital, including anyone, such as infants, children and adults.